Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/09/07 10:46:41 UTC

September board report

Hi,

I've assembled a preliminary board report for September:

https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board Report September 2015

Let me know if there is anything missing or broken. I plan to submit it
Wednesday morning CET.

Michael

Re: September board report

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 08/09/2015 15:40, Robert Munteanu wrote:

> It's not just for Oak - I get it for Sling releases. AFAIR it's
> triggered by commits to dist.apache.org .

Does anyone know if we could hook any custom script in the commit? By
the structure we have under dist it would be very easy looking at the
commit to file the DB automatically.

Davide

Re: September board report

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 08/09/2015 10:06, Michael Dürig wrote:
>> Uh I didn't know that. I thought the tool would fetch that information
>> on demand from JIRA (as it is indicating actually). Why would it need
>> it's own DB in the first place? This sounds like asking for trouble.
>> Not sure what could be done on our side to improve this though...
> Maybe it's asked only for Oak. Don't know just guessing. Can you
> configure multiple jiras?

It's not just for Oak - I get it for Sling releases. AFAIR it's
triggered by commits to dist.apache.org .

Robert

Re: September board report

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.

Re: September board report

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Re: September board report

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 08/09/2015 09:02, Michael Dürig wrote:

>> oak 1.0.19 is missing, and so are oak 1.2.3 and 1.2.4...
>
> Thanks Julian for spotting, added those. I'm using
> https://reporter.apache.org/?jackrabbit to generate the skeleton for
> the report. Apparently the tooling is not as good as it should - like
> always ;-)
When performing a release I always receive a reminder email about filing
the release in the tool but I can forget about it. Can we automate
anything about it? We already have a trigger for the email, maybe we can
do something.

Davide

Re: September board report

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Re: September board report

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2015-09-07 10:46, Michael Dürig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've assembled a preliminary board report for September:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board Report September 2015
>
> Let me know if there is anything missing or broken. I plan to submit it
> Wednesday morning CET.

LGTM, except for the releases:

  - oak 1.0.17 was released on Sun Jul 12 2015
  - oak 1.3.0 was released on Mon Jun 15 2015
  - oak 1.3.1 was released on Thu Jun 25 2015
  - oak 1.3.2 was released on Mon Jul 06 2015
  - oak 1.3.4 was released on Fri Aug 21 2015
  - 2.11.0 was released on Wed Aug 12 2015
  - oak 1.0.18 was released on Sun Aug 02 2015
  - oak 1.0.16 was released on Mon Jun 29 2015

oak 1.0.19 is missing, and so are oak 1.2.3 and 1.2.4...

Best regards, Julian