Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@attws.com> on 2002/08/15 01:14:44 UTC

RE: Simple Struts "Hello World" application gets NPE in ProxyDirC onte xt.cacheLoad() when adding Validator

Sheesh. MCShield is paranoid about XML attachments.  Hopefully it will
accept a zip attachment.

RE: Simple Struts "Hello World" application gets NPE in ProxyDirConte xt.cacheLoad() when adding Validator

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
The first thing I notice is that you have a global forward named "main" and
an action mapping named "main".

Did you mean to do this.  I'm not sure it would make a big difference given
order of precedence in finding actions/forwards, but you might consider
changing one to something like 'main-menu'.

Just my $0.02

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta