Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sebastien Blanc <Se...@alcatel.com> on 2003/02/20 04:41:24 UTC

force revaluation of a classpath

Hi !
I have the following pb: I want to unzip a tar file on the fly and then
launch xdoclet using these uncompressed java files as base classes. is
there a way to re-evaluate/force the re-evalutation of a
classpathref="project.class.path" or of a classpath used within a task ?

for instance in my build.xml:

<path id="project.class.path">

<unzip>... <!-- goes to one of the dirset of the project.class.path -->

<taskdef name="ejbdoclet"
               classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"
               classpathref="project.class.path" force="true"
      />

or maybe somebody  has a better idea ?

thanx.

seb.