Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Marianne Hagaseth <Ma...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2016/03/07 00:03:48 UTC

Annotations for configuring collections?

Hi!
Which annotations can be used to:

1)      Select which of the attributes of an object should be shown in a collection?

2)      Select the sequence of the attributes in a collection?

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Marianne Hagaseth
Forsker - Maritime transportsystemer
Research Scientist - Maritime Transport Systems

MARINTEK (Norsk Marinteknisk Forskningsinstitutt AS)
Address:  POB 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim, Norway
Mobile:   +47 90 95 64 69 -  Phone: +47 464 15 000
Web:       www.marintek.sintef.no<http://www.marintek.sintef.no/>

Re: Annotations for configuring collections?

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Rather than hidden: EVERYWHERE, you can also use ALL_TABLES,
PARENTED_TABLES and (often very useful) REFERENCES_PARENT.

There is a ticket somewhere to provide more control in this area, but it
hasn't got to the top of the todo list yet,  I'm afraid.

HTH, Dan

Posted by Vishma Senadhi Dias <vi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Marianne,

(1) In order to hide items in a collection you will have to edit inside
the collection object using @PropertyLayout [1] for each separate
parameter. Simply set hidden attribute in the annotation as "hidden":
"EVERYWHERE" so that the unwanted contents should be hidden. Please note
that there is no method to use @CollectionLayout annotation and hide
contents separately . You must go inside the Collection. (According to
my knowledge)

(2) Sequence can be set either by ordering them in the JSON layout file
or providing sequence number manually as follows[2]. You will have to do
this inside the collection object.