Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 09:53:25 UTC

can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube"

Hi kyliners:
I followed example in
http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/tutorial/kylin_sample.html .But in step3 ,I
can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube" ,it failed with:

[image: 内嵌图片 2]

And  I  do not find any running or error job in Kylin:

[image: 内嵌图片 4]
Anyone can I help me ? Thanks.

Re: can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube"

Posted by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com>.
It's  kylin version confilct.  My colleague has deployed kylin1.2 and then
I deployed kylin1.5 in the same cluster yesterday.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: can not build sample cube “kylin_sales_cube"

Posted by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com>.
fixed it , thanks.

Posted by kevin <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 王猛 <sj...@gmail.com>.