Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pb...@apache.org on 2002/05/09 16:08:10 UTC

cvs commit: xml-fop/docs/html-docs/resources bottom.gif button-asf-hi.gif button-asf-lo.gif button-w3c-hi.gif button-w3c-lo.gif button-xml-hi.gif button-xml-lo.gif close.gif dot.gif green-bar-1.gif green-bar-2.gif green-bar.gif green-hi.gif green-lo.gif join.gif line.gif logo-1.gif logo-2.gif logo-3.gif logo.gif note.gif red-hi.gif red-lo.gif right.gif separator.gif void.gif www.apache.org.gif www.w3.org.gif www.xml.org.gif xml.apache.org.gif script.js

pbwest      02/05/09 07:08:10

  Removed:     docs/html-docs/resources Tag: FOP_0-20-0_Alt-Design
                        bottom.gif button-asf-hi.gif button-asf-lo.gif
                        button-w3c-hi.gif button-w3c-lo.gif
                        button-xml-hi.gif button-xml-lo.gif close.gif
                        dot.gif green-bar-1.gif green-bar-2.gif
                        green-bar.gif green-hi.gif green-lo.gif join.gif
                        line.gif logo-1.gif logo-2.gif logo-3.gif logo.gif
                        note.gif red-hi.gif red-lo.gif right.gif
                        separator.gif void.gif www.apache.org.gif
                        www.w3.org.gif www.xml.org.gif xml.apache.org.gif
                        script.js
  Log:
  Stripped down experimental environment

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/docs/html-docs/resources bottom.gif etc.

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Nicola,

Don't get too excited.  These are removes.  But you're right.  We do rock.

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>Will you stop bugging me with there commits! You are flooding my mail!
>
>Ok, I'm joking ;-P
>
>I'm really happy to see you do it, and want to share with you my happiness
>to see FOP proceeding well,  and such cool and important discussions on the
>list  :-)
>
>Keep up the good work, you guys ROCK!  :-D
>
>BTW, I'm an Avalon committer now too  :-)

Congratulations!

Peter

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/docs/html-docs/resources bottom.gif button-asf-hi.gif button-asf-lo.gif button-w3c-hi.gif button-w3c-lo.gif button-xml-hi.gif button-xml-lo.gif close.gif dot.gif green-bar-1.gif green-bar-2.gif green-bar.gif green-hi.gif green-lo.gi

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
button-asf-hi.gif button-asf-lo.gif button-w3c-hi.gif button-w3c-lo.gif
button-xml-hi.gif button-xml-lo.gif close.gif dot.gif green-bar-1.gif
green-bar-2.gif green-bar.gif green-hi.gif green-lo.gif join.gif line.gif
logo-1.gif logo-2.gif logo-3.gif logo.gif note.gif red-hi.gif red-lo.gif
right.gif separator.gif void.gif www.apache.org.gif www.w3.org.gif
www.xml.org.gif xml.apache.org.gif script.js

Will you stop bugging me with there commits! You are flooding my mail!

Ok, I'm joking ;-P

I'm really happy to see you do it, and want to share with you my happiness
to see FOP proceeding well,  and such cool and important discussions on the
list  :-)

Keep up the good work, you guys ROCK!  :-D

BTW, I'm an Avalon committer now too  :-)

I really want to help with Avalonization, but with all these commits I'm
starting to loose comprehension...
If you will trigger me in a more pointly manner to what needs to be done, I
will be more than happy to help.

As for the documentation-build process, the Cocoon stuff I proposed some
time back became a project itself (http://www.krysalis.org/centipede), and
will be used at Avalon too.

Since you are knee deep in discussions, I propose you all to wait the final
1.0 release of Centipede before evaluating it. We are currently in beta2.

:-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -