Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/11/23 17:28:00 UTC

Top-bar layout for the website [WAS Re: Exiting incubator]

> [...]
>
> Incidentally, I've noticed that the current layout (with left bar) is
> wasting some space in the top area and was wondering if you would like
> to move instead to a top-bar layout (see an example [1]). WDYT?

A live running demo (without Javadocs) is available at
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/topdemo/

WDYT?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Top-bar layout for the website [WAS Re: Exiting incubator]

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1 - looks good.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Top-bar layout for the website [WAS Re: Exiting incubator]

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.