Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bill Tutt <bi...@microsoft.com> on 2001/01/08 21:46:09 UTC

RE: CVS update: subversion/subversion/include svn_client.h svn_wc .h

Status->entry->kind records that information.
Status entries are still added to the hash with Karl's patch.

Bill

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net>.
I think Greg meant, how does one even find out their names?

The answer to that is svn_wc_entries_read(), which I just moved into
the public header space after Greg's question.