Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Поротиков Станислав Вячеславович via user <us...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/12/04 06:53:03 UTC

Why do we need Job Server?

Hello!
I want to know which cases could lead me to use separate job server for submutting jobs to Flink Cluster?
Which cases we don't need it at all?

Best regards,
Stanislav Porotikov

RE: Why do we need Job Server?

Posted by Поротиков Станислав Вячеславович via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
I guess it's about not documented --flink_submit_uber_jar pipeline option.

Best regards,
Stanislav Porotikov

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Oh, interesting. I didn’t know about that possibility, thanks

—

Re: Why do we need Job Server?

Posted by Robert Bradshaw via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.

Re: Why do we need Job Server?