Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marc Eckart <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/15 18:58:48 UTC

[S2] s:a Problem

Hi,

I have rendered a link with <s:a> and <s:url>

<s:url id="showAccountView" value="/showAccountView.action" >
      <s:param name="ipNbr" value="%{ipNbr}" />
</s:url>
      <s:if test="%{prospect == false}">
href="%{showAccountView}" title="Alle Konten anzeigen"><span>Alle Konten
anzeigen</span></s:a></div>
      </s:if>

In HTML this is generated.

<a showerror="true" targets="displaySearchResults" href="#" title="Alle
Konten anzeigen" dojotype="struts:BindAnchor"><span>Alle Konten anzeigen</
span>
</a>

1. When I move the cursor over the link the calling url from my application
is shown not a link with showAccountView.action in it. I click on it
showAccountView is executed. Alright!
2 Now I open the link in a new window my application with the start action
is shown not the showAccountView. After that I click in the old window and
an error is occurs in my backend instead of executing the correct action.

Why does the application behave different after open a ajax link in a new
window?

Best regards,

Marc