Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/10 04:47:16 UTC

hidden and ignore files in an archetype?

Hi all -

I don't seem to be able to include .gitignore in my archetype.

For testing, I created a FOO file right next to the .gitignore and in
the unfiltered fileset, I configured it to pick up both ".gitignore"
and "FOO" and only FOO shows up in the project generated from the
archetype.

Is there something really magical I need to include this "hidden" file?

Re: hidden and ignore files in an archetype?

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.
And I guess even that isn't accurate - if you've run install/deploy
locally, it creates the catalog file locally :-(

Anyone using this feature of maven at all?

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.