Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Guenther Schmidt <sc...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/10 19:56:34 UTC

newbie question

Hello,

I'm looking for an generic OData service that would allow me to connect
to, for example, a Postgres Database via OData.

I still haven't figured out if the Olingo project allows me to do just
that, or does it only allow me to use the library to offer OData access
to a specific database to which I have hard-coded the database model.

At this moment I assume it is the latter, but I might be
misunderstanding something here.

Thanks upfront,

Guenther

Re: newbie question

Posted by Guenther Schmidt <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ramesh,

that is good to know, thank you very much!

I'll explore this further over the weekend, and it may be just what I'm
looking for!

Regards,

Guenther

Re: newbie question

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
You can also use Teiid for this (teiid.io) which uses Olingo V4 library

Re: newbie question

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello Guenther,