Posted to imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org by David Wood <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/05/27 19:59:10 UTC

Method argument typing

The following is code I've modified in
AnchorMethodInvokeAction.invokeClassMethod(...).

                    if(!isArgCreated)
                    {
                                String refTypeName =
exp.getType().getReferenceTypeName();
                            Argument arg = new
ArgumentImpl(exp.getType().getType(),
                                    null, exp.isArray(), refTypeName);
                            arg.setValue(result);               // result
is from an earlier evaluation
                            parameterObjects.add(arg);  // This is an
argument to the method being called.
                    }

It used to be passing null intead of refTypeName, which later caused a
problem when trying to to a Class.forName().  This seemed to do the right
thing in my small test case, but I'm not familiar enough with the code.
Does this seem the like the right change?

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)