Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/11/20 18:38:03 UTC

RE: [CForms/Flow] updating repeater causes loss of session contex t-please help

Hi,

> not quite possible for 2 flowscript functions but feasible with a
> flowscript function and an action:
>
> <map:match pattern="*.continue">
>    <map:act type="authenticate">
>      <map:call continuation="{../1}"/>
>    <map:act>
>    <map:redirect-to uri="failure"/>
> </map:match>

As far as I can tell, the correct syntax should be:

<map:match pattern="*.continue">
   <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">
      <map:parameter name="handler" value="flowAuthenticationHandler"/>
      <map:call continuation="{../1}"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>

But this still does not solve the problem. :-(

Any other ideas?

BTW In the "logout" function I would like to write a log message containing
the userid that is logging out.
I think this is the same problem, because I specifically pass the
{session-context:authentication/authentication/ID} parameter in the sitemap,
but it's empty in the "logout" function.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma