Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2002/05/02 12:30:43 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/supportbuildconf.sh

"GOMEZ Henri" <hg...@slib.fr> wrote:

>> Autoconf is _only_ required when building straight out of CVS, you can
>> always use nightlies, which have the already-autoconfed
>> "configure" script.
>>
>> It's a PITA, but there are so many changes between 2.1x and 2.5x that
>> maintaining if for both will be a major pain in the neck...
>>
>> Otherwise, we can always check-in the configure script (now I hear Jon
>> screaming out loud :)
>
> Don't make Jon sad, just send me a copy of configure script and
> I'll try the build ;)

Since the nightly since the very latest (important) changes didn't run yet,
here's a snapshot: http://nagoya.apache.org/~pier/webapp-current.tar.gz

    Pier

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/supportbuildconf.sh

Posted by Punky Tse <pu...@mac.com>.
Pier,

You have done a very good job.  After your "renovation" work, it
compiles and runs on FreeBSD without error.  Bravo!!  \^o^/

Cheers,
Punky.