Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/11/01 18:19:57 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4458 Create activitystream package

- **labels**: v2, activitystream --> v2, activitystreams

---

** [tickets:#4458] Create activitystream package**

**Status:** closed
**Labels:** v2 activitystreams
**Created:** Wed Jun 27, 2012 07:43 PM UTC by Tim Van Steenburgh
**Last Updated:** Thu Jun 28, 2012 09:10 PM UTC
**Owner:** Tim Van Steenburgh

A few things need to happen before we can merge tv/timelines down to dev (which needs to happen soon).

* build an activitystream package, get it added to pythontree, include it in our allura requirements
* add activtystream configuration to ini file(s)
* make sure there is no activitystream functionality exposed in the allura ui that we don't want to expose yet; wrap stuff with the activitystream.enabled config check if necessary

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/