Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jiangfan shi <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 06:03:07 UTC

struts-conf.xml Quesitons.

Hi, All,

I wonder if anyone could give me some information (any web page, book or
reference doc etc ) about the relations over the elements in the
struts-config.xml. As to the relationship, I mean some dependency or
constraints. For example, data-sources refers to some data source. But I
could not find some more interesting constraints, such as when A has the
value "x", then B must have the value "y".

Any hints are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jiangfan

Re: struts-conf.xml Quesitons.

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you looked at the struts-config.xml  DTD file, i think it has the
descriptions of the elements in struts-config.

Thanks,

Nuwan