Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by fabigol <fa...@vialtis.com> on 2015/11/16 20:47:15 UTC

Solr/jetty and datasource

Hi,
I want to use a datasource for my security module.
Mais i don't know where i must declare it.
I try declaration in jetty.xml locate .../etc
but nothing not datasource activate
here my environment declaration:

                  <New id="env"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jndi.EnvEntry">
                               <Arg></Arg>
                               <Arg>environememt</Arg>
                               <Arg>/stage/solr/server/solr</Arg>
                  </New>

here my datasource declaration
                  <New id="jdbc/test"
class="org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jndi.Resource">
                               <Arg></Arg>
                               <Arg>jdbc/test</Arg>
                               <Arg>
        <New class="org.postgresql.ds.PGConnectionPoolDataSource">
           <Set name="User">postgres</Set>
           <Set name="Password"></Set>
           <Set name="DatabaseName">test</Set>
           <Set name="ServerName">172.10.20.192</Set>
           <Set name="PortNumber">5432</Set>

        </New>
    </Arg>
  </New>

i lost.. help!!!

Re: Solr/jetty and datasource

Posted by fabigol <fa...@vialtis.com>.
sun.​java.​command start.jar --module=http from interface (properties Java)

I want that this line equals sun.​java.​commandstart.jar --module=http,jndi

How must i do????

Re: Solr/jetty and datasource

Posted by fabigol <fa...@vialtis.com>.
I try WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml  too