Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Hinz <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/04 18:30:53 UTC

Re: [portlets] Re: JSF Portlet works well!

Did you see this one:

http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/portalserver/reference/techart/jsf-portlets.html

Paul

https://javaserverfaces.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentView?documentID=9399&showInfo=true
> > and from the lib directory in this project, I
> copied the
> > jsf-portlet.jar for use in my project. Changes
> can be viewed from the
> > configuration files like web.xml, faces config.xml
> and portlet.xml in
> > this sample project. But mainly, the change in
> web.xml is
> > portlet-class. portlet-class is generic which is
> obtained from
> > jsf-portlet.jar.
> >
> >   <servlet>
> >
> <servlet-name>NotDefteriPortlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet</servlet-class>
> >        <init-param>
> >            <param-name>portlet-class</param-name>

<param-value>com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet</param-value>
> >        </init-param>
> >        <init-param>
> >            <param-name>portlet-guid</param-name>
> >
> <param-value>bilisimPortal.NotDefteri</param-value>
> >        </init-param>
> >    </servlet>
> >
> > Also in portlet.xml file,  the portlet class is of
> faces. Notice that
> > there is a parameter for view mode of portlet is
> given like below.
> > com.sun.faces.portlet.INIT_VIEW is set to
> > /altsistemPYS/portlet/sy_NotDefteri.jsp
> > JSF file.
> >
> > <portlet>
> >       <portlet-name>NotDefteri</portlet-name>
> >       <description>Not Defteri
> Portleti</description>
> >       <display-name>Not Defteri</display-name>

<portlet-class>com.sun.faces.portlet.FacesPortlet</portlet-class>
> >       <init-param>
> > <description>Portlet init page</description>
> >
> <name>com.sun.faces.portlet.INIT_VIEW</name>

<value>/altsistemPYS/portlet/sy_NotDefteri.jsp</value>