Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by aconway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2015/10/01 00:58:38 UTC

Create new proton components: go-binding and cpp-binding

I'd like to create these two components, who can edit the project? I
can be owner for go-binding, cjansen should probably be owner for cpp
-binding.

Cheers
Alan.

Re: Create new proton components: go-binding and cpp-binding

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.  Thanks.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.