Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Patrick CARLE <pa...@webcarle.com> on 2012/09/21 20:23:06 UTC

How to hide may rooms ?

Hello,

if I set dashboard.show.myrooms switch to 0, then "My Rooms" tab is not
visible
on the front page and this is great. However "My Rooms" are still accessible

through "ROOMS->My Rooms" tab.

Is there a way to disable that and completly desable all "My Rooms" access ?

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: How to hide may rooms ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
No there is no configuration available to disable it completely, just for
dashboard configuration.

You might add an issue for that. However I think it might have no such high
priority at the moment so you would need to regularly check back the status
of it or eventually provide a patch for it if you want to resolve it fast.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock