Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2013/10/29 17:32:49 UTC

Discussion on JIRA

I saw someone posted the following link on HBASE ticket and I thought it
was interesting.  I have participated and instigated long discussions on
tickets that do not quickly converge.  It may be better if we moved these
to the mailing list as the link suggest.

http://producingoss.com/en/bug-tracker-usage.html

It would be nice to go to a ticket related a new 1.6.0 feature a year from
now, read it, and get a clear understanding of what transpired (rather than
be totally confused :).

Keith

Re: Discussion on JIRA

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 :D

Re: Discussion on JIRA

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Discussion on JIRA

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: Discussion on JIRA

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Discussion on JIRA

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Keep in mind also that conversations on bugs also go to the
notifications mailing list.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii