Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by mustaoglu serdar <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/28 18:33:00 UTC

LDAP Schema Parser

hi all,
I want to write a LDAP Schema Parser using antlr (www.antlr.org)
Firstly , I want to Implement AttributeType.java, then I will begin to write MatchingRules, Syntaxes, DitStrutureRules, DitCOntentRUles, NameForms etc.

any suggestion

Re: LDAP Schema Parser

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Serdar,

If you try something like Syntaxes first you might be better off.  As
per our off list conversation I sent an email to this fellow here to see
if you would be interested in working with us:

http://www.arturschneider.de/ldap.html

So if you start on the opposite side and meet in the middle this is
best.  Otherwise you may be reproducing work.  In which case we can
merge things but why do that if we don't have to.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Alex