Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by suchithra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 08:29:36 UTC

Camel Ftp Connection instance

Hi ,

I need to fetch the all the file Names from an ftp directory using Camel FTP
direct.

I am trying to look how to get the ftp connection instance to get the list
of files from the ftp remote location using camel ftp direct

Kindly advice.

Thanks
Suchithra

Re: Camel Ftp Connection instance

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please use the user forum and not this developer forum to ask such questions

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:29 AM, suchithra <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I need to fetch the all the file Names from an ftp directory using Camel FTP
> direct.
>
> I am trying to look how to get the ftp connection instance to get the list
> of files from the ftp remote location using camel ftp direct
>
> Kindly advice.
>
> Thanks
> Suchithra

Claus Ibsen