Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by ps...@throwarock.com on 2022/02/03 18:04:19 UTC

Re: Netbeans 12.2 Maven local repository question - solved! Thanks

I added the following to my c:\users\xxx\.m2\settings.xml

<localRepository>e:/MavenBinaries/repository</localRepository>

The jars I create now go to the new local repository.

Problem resolved.  Thanks to all who gave me the correct answer