Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by aj...@informatica.com on 2003/03/05 14:24:52 UTC

fingerprint.jsp this.getServletConfig()

Hi,
Trying to run fingerprint.jsp on WebLogic, I get a few errors:
C:\weblogic\wildfire\tmp_ias_dir\jsp_servlet\_api40\__fingerprint.java:190:
cannot resolve symbol symbol : method getServletContext () location: class
jsp_servlet._api40.__fingerprint listVersions(title,
out,scanDir(this.getServletContext().getRealPath(path)), comment); //[
/api40/fingerprint.jsp; Line: 153] ^

Looking at happyaxis.jsp, happyaxis uses:
getServletConfig().getServletContext() instead of  this.getServletContext()
used in fingerprint.

Should I replace the occurences of this.getServletContext() with
getServletConfig().getServletContext() ?

Thanks,
ArentJan