Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu> on 2012/03/18 18:04:46 UTC

[Pootle] Finished HU language UI translation

Hi,
I just fished missing tranlslation of UI strings, in pootle.
Please use this for next developers release of HU langpack.
I keep working on help files.
Regards,
Zoltan

Re: [Pootle] Finished HU language UI translation

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi
On 3/18/12 6:04 PM, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi,
> I just fished missing tranlslation of UI strings, in pootle.
> Please use this for next developers release of HU langpack.
> I keep working on help files.
> Regards,
> Zoltan

Thanks a lot for your work so far.

Unfortunately you have missed my email where I asked to wait with any
translation work on the Pootle server until we have prepared it into a
well defined start state.

But we will try to preserve your work.

Our focus this week is to update the Pootle server based on the
information we have figured out last week. And then we can start with
localization of the UI and Help.

Juergen