Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Chaitanya <ch...@pramati.com> on 2009/01/28 07:55:49 UTC

CXF 2.2 release

Hi,

We are evaluating CXF 2.2 snapshots for JAX-RS 1.0 implementation. Do you have any plans for CXF 2.2 release, anytime soon?

Thanks,
Chaitanya

Re: CXF 2.2 release

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi,

CXF 2.2 might get released in March. As far as the JAXRS implementation is concerned, the main focus is to continue stabilizing it,
support multiparts,  do some work with client api, and prepare it for TCK (though given the limited time frame we might not get it
TCK-certified for 2.2 release - but we do hope it will be mostly compliant by that time)

Cheers, Sergey