Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/09/11 08:56:50 UTC

[C2]: Updating to latest LogKit and Excalibur

Hi Team,

Peter has recently fixed some synchronization problems in the LogKit, so we
should(or better must) update to this developer version for out release
candidate.
Should we also update to the latest excalibur?

Carsten

Re: [C2]: Updating to latest LogKit and Excalibur

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Peter has recently fixed some synchronization problems in the LogKit, so we
> should(or better must) update to this developer version for out release
> candidate.
> Should we also update to the latest excalibur?

The latest excalibur is in sync with the latest logkit IIRC.
I've updated the 2.1 branch with the newest excalibur and logkit jars.
I've named them according to a pattern recently proposed and accepted by
the Avalon team. According to this pattern jar from cvs snapshops should
be named after the day the snapshot was taken. Thus the newest logkit
jar is named logkit-20010911.jar (in 2.1).

I haven't asked for a vote on this and I'd make up for it now.

Giacomo