Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sneha Manohar <sn...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/02/04 10:47:26 UTC

sneding Ajax call to jsp page

Hi all ,
I am new to AJAX , I sending ajax request to jsp page ,
var url = "http://localhost:8084/Anoigma/handler/loginHandler.jsp?userId="+userId+"&pwd="+pwd;
xmlhttp.onreadystatechange=state_Change;
    xmlhttp.open("GET",url,true);
    xmlhttp.send(null);

 jsp page validates user Id & pwd .
I wish to form response text from jsp loginHaandler.jsp with success or failure message ... so that I can take proper action in state_Change method based on suceess or failure .

Thnaks
Sneha

Re: sneding Ajax call to jsp page

Posted by Keshav Prasad <kp...@gmail.com>.
You may want to google for some ajax+jsp tutorials, because this list is
primarily for tomcat specific questions.