Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 12:51:18 UTC

[SDO Java] value change event notification

I took a look at some code a week or so back, which provided for
adding the feature of notification of value changes to arbitrary
observers, designed for use in user interfaces in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1527.  I made a copy of
SDO in my sandbox [1] and modified our SDO code to unblock the
underlying EMF notification mechanism [2,3]. This kind of thing has
been discussed a few times before,  so I thought I'd just raise
awareness of this activity to those who may not have spotted this
going on in the JIRA to see if you have any comments.

Kelvin.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/kgoodson/events/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=572682
[3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=572685&view=rev

Fwd: [SDO Java] value change event notification

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
I just posted this to the tuscany-dev list,  but I'd also welcome user input.

Kelvin.