Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2014/11/18 11:32:51 UTC

Integration test with PaxExam and BouncyCastle

Hello,
I am trying to run Karaf JUnit test using PaxExam (@RunWith(PaxExam.class)) but it throws an exception:
Unable to register security provider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider
I am using custom Karaf installation which comes together with BouncyCastle JAR in karaf/lib/ext and inside karaf/etc/config.properties I have:
org.apache.karaf.security.providers = org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider

and it still throws above exception while running using PaxExam, but it doesn't run that exception when my Karaf installation run as standalone (run using karaf.bat).
There must be some setting that I am missing?
Thank you in advnace,Milan

Re: Integration test with PaxExam and BouncyCastle

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.
I moved bcprov-ext-jdk15on-1.51.jar from karaf/lib/ext to karaf/lib and above exception dissapear. It is some kind of workaround.

Best regards,Milan

     On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:25 PM, Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And JDK: 1.8.0_11, if it helps :)

     On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:12 PM, Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi JB,
Version of Karaf: 3.0.2 and PaxExam: 4.3.0.
Kind regards,Milan

     On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:42 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

 Hi Mila,

what's the Karaf and PaxExam version ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Integration test with PaxExam and BouncyCastle

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.
And JDK: 1.8.0_11, if it helps :)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Integration test with PaxExam and BouncyCastle

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi JB,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Integration test with PaxExam and BouncyCastle

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mila,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré