Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Peder Nordvaller <pe...@vitaminapplications.se> on 2004/03/25 23:17:29 UTC

Slide 1.0.16 Question

Hello,

I realize Slide 1.0.16 is outdated and isn't really supported any more, but
as I have a system running with it as a base and don't have the time to
update at the moment I have a quick question about it, if anyone have the
time to answer: If I have files in a FileContentStore, is there any way to
retrieve the actual path to a certain nodes content, if I would like to
access the files data without going through Slide?

Thankful for any hints (even references to where in the code the translation
between node-path and actual content is done so I can modify it myself to
achieve this).

Sincerely, Peder