Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dominik Pich <Do...@pich.info> on 2005/10/27 20:57:27 UTC

using ant to create lnk/exe

Hi,
I'd like to use ant to create lnk/exe. I know about the ROXES ant
taskes but wonder... is there a way to use any OS BUT Windows ... I'd
like to stay cross-platform :)

Thanks,
Dominik

Re: using ant to create lnk/exe

Posted by Dominik Pich <Do...@pich.info>.
linkers? for lnk? -> lnks are shorcuts
And for exes I dont want to create os's own executable but ALWAYS an
win32 exe file.

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Dominik,