Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dean Hiller <de...@xsoftware.biz> on 2006/03/20 14:43:20 UTC

how to debug...another crptic exception

I am getting the following error from a jsp but it doesn't say which
property it can't get a value for.  Are there logs I can turn on and how?
thanks,
dean

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not get property value of component userRegisterForm:_id6
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:109)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)

*root cause*

javax.faces.FacesException: Could not get property value of component userRegisterForm:_id6
	org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:421)
	org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:300)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:95)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)