Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/10 15:46:51 UTC

FOP Issues

I am having some trouble with FOP.  It appears that performance suffers
 exponentially for each additional page that is written in the body
 (overflowing to the next page).  Two pages takes about a minute to render.
  Five pages takes about 10 minutes.  Ten pages takes about a half
 hour.  Plenty of memory available in the JVM, plenty of CPU available as
 well.  It completes the screen renderer quickly and gets stuck in the FOP
 portion.  Any hints or OOTB templates that would mimic the page
 overflow that I can test to see if it's choking on my template or if it's
 just choking period?  I've tried it with both .93 and .94.

Re: FOP Issues

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.