Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/11/23 20:09:32 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #176

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/176/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #176

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org>.
Ran a clean build, did not get this.

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

--

email : gayang@wso2.com  | mobile : +94 775030545 <%2B94%20766819985>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #176

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.

Jenkins build is back to stable : Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #177

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/177/>