Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by bernard metzler <bm...@gmx.ch> on 2020/09/01 12:27:47 UTC

September podling report

Folks, I started to put in a podling report. In short,
we failed to resume decent activity during summer. We just
now got a new developer from ETH Zurich who is interested
in bringing forward the implementation of elasticity for
the data store. Adrian opened a related issue #111.
I cross my fingers we get back some traction soon..!

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Bernard.

Re: September podling report

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
As a mentor, I think that is an accurate reflection of the state of the project, and you should file the report.

It’s not too distressing that Crail has had a dip in activity over the summer. But it would be great to find ways to increase the activity & engagement of the project. In-person conferences are not a great option these days, but perhaps there is a greater audience than usual for talks given via video.

Julian