Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <Ja...@metatv.com> on 2001/04/27 19:51:07 UTC

Using dynamic values with checkboxes/multiboxes

I want to have a group of checkboxes that all have the same name (multiboxes
in Struts), but I want the value to be an iterator from an array.

For example I have an array of size 3 so i want to create the following 3
checkboxes:

<input type="checkbox" name="checkedValues" value="0">
<input type="checkbox" name="checkedValues" value="1">
<input type="checkbox" name="checkedValues" value="2">

Does anyone know a way I can do this using the multibox tag?

Thanks,

Jason