Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Olivier Nicole <Ol...@cs.ait.ac.th> on 2013/10/28 06:16:02 UTC

Images Cerberus plugin

Hello,

Is there anyone maintaining/using the plugin Image Cerberus? (listed on
SA plugin page).

The project page for the plugin does not exist anymore. I managed to
find the source code and the data examples, I compiled the plugin for
FreeBSD, but when I try to train imageCerberus, the GIF images are
ignored:

Training...
Can't load image: (0) spamdir/%ATTNAME.gif
Processing image: (1) spamdir/%ATTNAME.jpg
Can't load image: (2) spamdir/%ATTNAME0.gif
Processing image: (3) spamdir/%ATTNAME0.jpg
Can't load image: (4) spamdir/0$-$-$815$-4l$m2$3j-r5@dufloer_
etc.

It could be a problem installing ImageMagik or OpenCV, but I need help
to be pointed to the right direction.

Best regards,

Olivier