Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/03/08 12:12:14 UTC

Gadgets features

When gadgets server is on one system and gadgets container code is on
another system, then gadgets features are not working.
I tested by putting gadgets server (Java server) on a remote system (LAN),
and Java Script code on my system.

And another time, I tried it by putting gadgets server on my machine and
container code on remote system(over web). Then also features are not
working.

Are there any configurations to be changed?

Re: Gadgets features

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Neo,

It's very difficult for us to help you with your questions unless you can
point us to a running version of your site that we can look at. Do you have
something you could send?

--
~Kevin