Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/01/29 14:48:52 UTC

[jelly] Paul's recently applied patch to xml tag library

Hi Paul,

The patch in r148883 is causing me hassles: I'm getting "[]" (an empty
list converted to string) when I was expecting "".

I don't really grok this, so I'm not sure how it is used enough to debug
it. I'm actually getting the [] back from x:expr (on an attribute in
JSL) and haven't located the x:set that does it, but basically its not
backwards compatible as is.

Any chance we can roll this back for the moment until something
backwards compat. can be developed?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [jelly] Paul's recently applied patch to xml tag library

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
I'm +1 on the backward compatibility.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I didn't see anything committed?

Anyway, I'm finding other bugs in x:set (with or without patch), but
I'll wait until the newer version to investigate in case it changes.

- Brett

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Sounds great.