Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Orton <jo...@light.plus.com> on 2001/01/15 20:05:31 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 03:40:17PM -0000, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> trawick     01/01/15 07:40:17
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                modules/http http_protocol.c
>   Log:
>    Fix a segfault in ap_http_filter().  I hit the segfault while
>   discarding the body of a request, but it could affect other paths.

Great - this fixes the crashes I was getting with mod_dav too.

Cheers!

joe

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Joe Orton <jo...@light.plus.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 03:40:17PM -0000, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> > trawick     01/01/15 07:40:17
> >
> >   Modified:    .        CHANGES
> >                modules/http http_protocol.c
> >   Log:
> >    Fix a segfault in ap_http_filter().  I hit the segfault while
> >   discarding the body of a request, but it could affect other paths.
>
> Great - this fixes the crashes I was getting with mod_dav too.

groovy... I'll tweak the CHANGES entry to mention that, in case other
folks were hitting crashes with mod_dav...

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...