Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/30 09:21:52 UTC

[EVENT] CloudStack Collaboration conference is in 3 weeks !! Register Today !!!

Hi folks,

CloudStack collaboration conference Europe is around the corner -three weeks-

We have put together a great agenda: http://www.cloudstackcollab.org
And thanks to our sponsors the event is going to be terrific.

Register today to help us plan things even better.

Help us get the word out in your social networks, twitter handle is #CCCEU13

Cheers and see you all in Amsterdam,

-Sebastien

Re: [EVENT] CloudStack Collaboration conference is in 3 weeks !! Register Today !!!

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Sorry, missed that :D

Cheers,

Hugo