Posted to users@royale.apache.org by tranquiliste <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/04 12:32:29 UTC

jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

Hello all,

I have done some testing and apparently this is not possible to have dynamic
label for the colums with jewel
 like <j:DatagridColumn label="{column_name}" dataField="amount1" />

I have a situation where I list the invoices for the last 3 month and the 3
column label should be month name

Nicolas

-----
Nicolas

Re: jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

Yes and it is already available if you are using it in some IDE [1]

[1]
http://apacheroyaleci2.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs_jsonly/1921/

Thanks,
Piotr

śr., 5 sie 2020 o 14:05 Nicolas Aguttes <ni...@gmail.com>

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicolas,

just fixed that in my latest commit
thanks for reporting.
Please use github issues for further issues so we can track conveniently

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira