Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/05 10:07:48 UTC

"wrong name" message with Tiles pages

	Hi,

	I defined Tiles and when I run my application I have the following
error:

	[ServletException in:/layouts/menubarLayout.jsp]
org/apache/jsp/menubarLayout$jsp (wrong name:
org/apache/jsp/MenubarLayout$jsp)'

	What's mean "wrong name" message ?
	The menubarLayout.jsp file is placed under
CATALNA_HOME\Myapp\layouts, so why it search
	under org/apache/jsp ?

	Thanks in advance for your help,

RE: "wrong name" message with Tiles pages

Posted by Michaƫl <mi...@idtect.com>.
I see that you have both menubarLayout and MenubarLayout.  Could this be
part of the problem?

Michael