Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com> on 2015/03/30 15:10:33 UTC

Direct sign in to dashboard from another site

Hi all,

I found a jira issue about direct sign in as an improvement task.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1133
But how can i achieve in current version(3.0.4).

Thanks.

Regards,
mahbub

<http://www.commlinkinfotech.com>

Re: Direct sign in to dashboard from another site

Posted by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com>.
OK, thanks!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Direct sign in to dashboard from another site

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.