Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by zhi liu <li...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/18 18:44:20 UTC

Re: Vexing problem, XSP and Tag Library in [C2]

---Sorry my last mail has some format error.So I
resend a revised version of that mail again---

Dear Sirs:

 I think you are both Cocoon-experts and
 Cocoon-promoters.
 Here I really need help from you. I tried dozens of
 time to use Tag Library feature with XSP under
 [C2].
 It just fails.
 All I tested is just the simplest Time-of-Day Tag
Library example  under cocoon-xsp page:
 http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xsp.html
 but I never work it out ! That means it doesn't
 work.
 I really hope anyone in this maillinglist can help
 me
 out of this essential
 function of XSP under Cocoon.
 Following are some configuration of my [C2]
 enviorment.
 In cocoon.xconf  I have added following :
 <builtin-logicsheet>
 <parameter name="prefix" value="tod"/>
 <parameter name="uri" >
 value="http://localhost:9095/cocoon/xsp/tod"
 <parameter name="href" >
  value="context://docs/samples/xsp/eins.xsl"
 </builtin-logicsheet>