Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Tapas Mishra <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/04 06:49:47 UTC

Re: geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2/ war module could not be deployed but also giving error if undeployed

The undeploy command should be something like : deploy undeploy
grailsApps/a12/0.1/war

There is only one folder name grailsApps and that is
/root/geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2/repository/grailsApps
should I give path to this folder while calling deploy or undeploy.

Re: geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2/ war module could not be deployed but also giving error if undeployed

Posted by Tapas Mishra <mi...@gmail.com>.
In the following folder
/root/geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2/repository/grailsApps/a12/0.1/a12-0.1.war

there were following directories

META-INF  WEB-INF  css	images	js

What is this folder for and what does it do.I simply have a .war file from
grails and want to deploy that to geronimo

following is my geronimo-web.xml
in the application home
in following location

/root/a12/web-app/WEB-INF/geronimo-web.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
            <artifactId>a12</artifactId>
            <version>2.2</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </moduleId>
    </environment>
    <context-root>/a12</context-root>
</web-app>

Re: geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2/ war module could not be deployed but also giving error if undeployed

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
You can manually delete the folder if the only folder is "grailsApps " and
there are no contents within.