Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brice Lambi <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/05 23:24:05 UTC

Jetspeed LDAP with eDirectory

I am using jetspeed from SVN (checked out today).  After some playing around
with LDAP settings I was able to get the portal to start, but I can't log
in.  I am using eDirectory (not by choice).  I think my problem is I don't
have the proper structure or schema setup in eDirectory.  I have group,roles
and users organizational units, but I don't really understand how theses are
supposed to be structured.  Do I need to have groups as ldap groups and then
users under that (same for roles) inside the group ou?  I've looked at the
sample ldif file and noticed it doesn't have any group or role entries.  Now
that the portal will come up, what do I need to do to make the users
authenticate?

Thanks,
Brice